What Should I Expect at Camp?
Your days at camp will be filled with:
- morning devotionals
- worship with a live band and messianic dancing
- messages that bring the Scriptures to life
- opportunities to pray with staff members
- delicious meals together
- tribe games and competitions
- outdoor free time to hike, swim, zipline and more
- optional break-out sessions on topics ranging from courtship to career to keeping your faith in college
- cabin time to reflect on the week’s theme and break down messages together
Other camp traditions that we all love include skit night at the end of camp, our outdoor acoustic worship night, gaga ball, a glow in the dark dance party and the hike to the lake!
For those traveling by plane, bus, or train, it is recommended that you arrive Sunday around noon, August 4th and plan to leave late afternoon on Friday, August 9th. But there is also GIT Campus days, so if arriving sooner fits better, you can register for Growing in Torah Campus Days too!
Email email@example.com as limited housing is available with local fellowships if you need to arrive prior to August 4th and/or leave after August 9th. If this is the case, you must arrive before the weekly Sabbath and plan on leaving after Shabbat.
The closest airport is Fresno Yosemite International (FAT) which is about 45 minutes away from the camp, and Safe Haven Farm is about an hour and a half away from camp.
Your registration form and permission forms, along with a $25.00 non-refundable deposit, are due no later than June 1, 2019
- When we receive your registration with deposit, you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address you provide.
- The remaining balance of $300.00 is due by August 1, 2019.
- Space is limited! To guarantee your spot in the camp, you must pay a minimum of $150.00 toward your registration by June 1, 2018, otherwise, you may be bumped by those on the waitlist.
- If you cancel on or before June 1, 2019, then 100% of what you have paid up to that point is refundable, minus the$25 deposit.
- If you cancel after June 1, 2019, then 50% of what you have paid up to that point is refundable, minus the $25 deposit.
- If you cancel after July 1, 2019, there is no refund available.